Revolut Premium provides access to almost all premium services for an ultra-competitive price.
Revolut Premium account
The Revolut Premium card offers all the benefits of the Revolut Standard card with additional features, additional services and insurance included. This payment method allows you to pay anywhere in the world without fees and at the interbank exchange rate with your physical or virtual card (via Google Pay or Apple Pay). Premium customers also benefit from unlimited foreign currency exchange. Compared to the free offer, the Revolut Premium allows to withdraw 400€/month for free instead of 200€. The most important difference, however, is the insurance: while the free card does not include any, Revolut Premium covers the holder’s emergency medical care and will compensate him/her in case of flight delays. Among the useful features, Revolut allows you to block your card in one click on the mobile application (in case you forget it in a cab, for example) and then to report the loss or theft of your card just as quickly. The mobile application also allows the user to better manage his budget: the user is then alerted when he exceeds his monthly budget. In the same way, Revolut allows you to save money automatically thanks to rounding up (example: you pay your coffee 2€ instead of 1,80€ to save 20 cents in your kitty). Money transfers are also free to all banks. Moreover, Revolut users will be able to send money to each other without having to add a RIB beforehand. All they have to do is connect their Revolut app to their phone contacts.
Benefits of Revolut Premium
- Customizable bank card
- Free delivery of the bank card
- No fees on foreign expenses and foreign currency payments
- Account creation in 3 minutes with your phone
- Free withdrawals up to 400€/month
- 1 free SWIFT transfer per month
- No income requirements
- Interbank exchange rate
- Real-time notifications and expenses on the Android or Apple mobile application
- Personal budget management and automatic savings functionality (kitty)
- Easy transfer between Revolut users
- Double the amount of free withdrawals
- Access to airport lounges with LoungeKey partner (for a fee)
- 2 Revolut Junior accounts for your children
- Free instant SEPA transfers to all compatible banks (new in August 2020)
- Free and unlimited currency exchange with excellent exchange rates
Insurance and assistance
- 24/7 priority support (via chat)
- Insurance up to 2.500€ for 1 year if the purchase is accidentally damaged or stolen.
- Free express card delivery anywhere in the world
- Refund of event tickets up to 1.000€ per year
- Refunds for products not returned by retailers up to 90 days after purchase
- 20% discount on mobile device insurance (normal coverage)
- Medical insurance abroad (including winter sports coverage) up to 10.000.000€.
- Insurance for luggage and delayed flights
- Free access to airport lounges with SmartDelay in the event of a flight delay of more than one hour for yourself and an accompanying person
Points to considerLithuanian IBAN (LT…)
- No check issuing or cashing possible. Revolut offers no checkbook, no cashier’s check, and no check cashing facility.
- Cash deposit not possible.
- No physical branch.
- 400€ free withdrawals/month at the ATM of your choice then 2%/withdrawal
- Revolut Premium customers are entitled to one pass for themselves and one for the person accompanying them. After that each pass can be purchased for 24€.
- No authorized overdraft
- No joint account. The Group Vault joint budgeting feature compensates for this need.
Revolut Premium is available in 3 colors
Sidereal grey, silver or rose gold. PVC material.
Revolut Junior: an extra card for your children
This Revolut card enables the Revolut Junior feature (not available with the free Revolut Standard offer). Revolut Junior provides a safe and easy way for parents and guardians to teach children essential financial management principles that will benefit them throughout their lives. Revolut Junior is available to customers of this Premium offer (2 Junior accounts) as well as to customers of the Metal offer (5 Junior accounts). Revolut Junior allows, from the guardian’s or parent’s application, to open a Revolut account for young people from 7 to 17 years old. It gives them the freedom to independently manage their money and learn essential financial skills with their bank card and budget. But for added security and peace of mind, the parent owns and controls this account. This is about supporting children in learning how to manage money.
Is Revolut Premium right for you?
Revolut is an institution that attracts a lot of customers all over the world thanks to its wide range of services and almost no banking fees. Revolut Premium is for you if you travel at least once a year and need insurance to protect you when you travel. Revolut Premium is therefore aimed at a more intensive use than the free version but it is also aimed at families: the possibility of having several cards in the same account is a very important point not available in the free version. Finally, if you have one or two children aged 7 or more, this card will allow you to give them the autonomy they need without changing your habits.